Filmmaker and Educator here. I found your thread on reddit and wanted to share some of the films I will be licensing in the fall as an experiment in film distribution. You can check out the films here at www.bronsoncreative.us/vhf21
Autumn's End: The Horror PREMIERS 27TH OF AUGUST To Watch The Film: Autumn's End: The Horror Directed By: Jerry J White III Written By: Raymond Creamer Story By: Jerry J White III, Raymond Creamer, Sarah Carman --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Synopsis From Youtube: '' After their parents' death, the Rademacher twins travel to Michigan to close the family home. While there, they discover that they aren't alone and must fight for survival -- a fight that continues long after the violence ends.'' --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Disclaimer - Review contains few mentions of scenes that contains minor details. Original review was much longer but I shortened it because I didn't wanted to spoil the whole movie. The scenes I used has only...
Onedoorland is a short film Directed by Chris Williamson, Edited by Raquel Estes and Produced by Andrew Rolston. Film was made for IFCKC One Night Stand Filmmaking Competition 2026 in under 10 hours Watch Onedoorland Here Main Actresses: Lorette Louise as Dotty Wendy Thompson as Marie. Taken From Youtube : Chris Williamson ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- review: Firstly, I want to mention that I came across this short on Substack, when Raquel Estes (Editor), replied to me in a comment and linked this as one of her recent works. The title immediately intrigued me, and I was even more pleased to learn that this short film tied for first place in the IFCKC One Night Stand Filmmaking Competition 2026. I want to underline the performances first, because not mentioning those lovely ladies calmly reminiscing about their late mother would be a shame. I really felt like I was missing their mother with ...
Filmmaker and Educator here. I found your thread on reddit and wanted to share some of the films I will be licensing in the fall as an experiment in film distribution. You can check out the films here at www.bronsoncreative.us/vhf21
ReplyDeleteHello! I answered you on reddit. I had a few questions.
DeleteP.S Your website is mesmerizing by the way.